Saturday, March 23, 2013

Shocking Blogger Return

I am making this new post to see if I still know how to post blogs.  Things have changed since I last wrote a blog post.  It took me a while to find a place where I could write anything.  I was thinking I could put pictures of the quilts I have been making/ have made for the new grandkids.  Maybe I can figure out how to do pictures!

Look!  I did it!  I even moved it!  This is really a glorious day!  Now I just need to figure out how to get the rest of the pictures on my phone to show up here.  I think I messed things up when I added Instagram to my iphone, but I could certainly be wrong. 

Anyway that picture is from the Swan Island Dahlia Festival  which is not really on Swan Island.  It is in Canby.  We went last summer.  Dave and Milt rode their bikes out there and Amanda, Brian and I came in the car.  There is a barn basement filled with lots of arrangements of Dahlias and there are order forms available.  We were impressed with all the many different colors, sizes and shapes of dahlias.

This is a picture of Brian comapring some of the giant dahlias to his hand.

2 comments:

  1. I like this comeback :) Those dahlias are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back! I think you should post all your quilts! And I bet Instagram just formed its own image folder?

    ReplyDelete